Silk Amino AcidsLeading Manufacturer of silk amino acids from Jalgaon.
Approx. Price: Rs 750 / KgGet Latest Price
Silk Amino Acids
|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Packet , Bottle, Bag|
| Residue on Ignition||4% Max|
also are known as Hydrolyzed Silk Peptide. Our Silk amino acids are carefully manufactured by hydrolysis of pure natural silk cocoons without harming the silkworm or moth.Features:
- Silk amino acids give the skin a very soft and velvety feel when used in a cosmetic product and have some excellent water-binding properties. Silk amino acids (silk proteins) also have a certain amount of antioxidant action.
- Because of the low molecular weight of the molecules, they penetrate the surface layers of the skin and are a naturally hygroscopic material, which has excellent moisture binding qualities to condition the skin.
- Silk amino acids also called silk proteins are obtained by the hydrolysis of silk – a natural protein fiber. The soft lustrous thread obtained from the silk cocoon woven by the silkworm is so converted and used in cosmetic preparations.
- Silk amino acids (silk peptides) are used to help prevent dehydration of the skin.
- Almonds are considered to be one of the most nutritious nuts. Packed with nutrients and beneficial compounds, Almonds help maintain heart and skin health. They are used widely across the globe as a principal ingredient in many healthcare and skincare products.
- Almond Peptides/Almond Proteins Extract is carefully extracted by hydrolysis of almonds.