|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Is It Environment Friendly||Environment Friendly|
The effects of Crabshell Biostimulant Fertilizer
on plants in improving health improve plants resistance towards various diseases fungus, nematodes is well known even though Crab shell is not a fungicide or nematocide. It's a great fertilizer with vital minerals nutrients, polysaccharides proteins in it hence offer extra benefits not found in other fertilizer products.
Crab shell is when added to the soil, helps to create a hostile environment for the fungus and root destroying nematodes by feeding the biological life that eats crab shell polysaccharide proteins. The polysaccharides in the crabshell stimulates soil organisms makes it a natural biopesticide that is non-toxic to birds, animals, fish, and plants.Features:
- SUBONEYO ‘s R D has developed after researching 5 years Novel Crabshell Seakelp based Biostimulant Fertilizer which:
- Improves plant’s dieses fighting capacity
- Improves drought tolerance
- Improves photosynthesis greatly
- Ultimately increase flowering
- Yield increase by 20-65%
- Color: Black
- State: Liquid
- Purity: 3%
- BioBoost is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops, etc.
- 2 ml per Ltr 300 ml per acre in 150 Ltr water
- 3 to 4 foliar sprays, During vegetative stage, Before flowering, When flowers are set, when fruits are small are in development stage.
- Soil /Drip Root Irrigation: 500-600 ml /acre . Min 2 times
- Application Time: During vegetative stage, When flowers are set,
- Bio Boost Crabshell, Sea kelp based Biostimulant Fertilizer is available in 200 Ltr Drums