|Minimum Order Quantity||5000 Kilogram|
|Usage||Flavor Enhancing |
|Pack Size||25 kg|
|Pack Type||Bag & Plastic Drum|
We are the leading manufacturer of Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein ( HVP) Flavor Enhancer
is a natural alternative to sodium glutamate/Ajinomoto used in Chinese food,
HVP acts as a flavor enhancer for seasoning on ready to eat food products.
As the proteins are broken down into their constituent amino acids, the result contains as much as 20 percent glutamate and that is the reason hydrolyzed vegetable protein is accounted as a constituent in foods giving it a savory or a meaty flavor.Specifications:
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: Light Yellow
- Main Substances: Soybean Protein
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein is Available As:
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein find use in instant soups
- Ready to eat snacks such as extruded snacks, potato wafers, spice mixes, meaty flavor enhancer, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate – Ajinomoto replacer.
- HVP-Soy: Derived from food grade soy proteins available as HVP – I, HVP – ii for savory flavor available as yellowish light brown spray dried, hygroscopic water-soluble powder.
- HVP Peanut: Derived from food grade peanut proteins available as HVP – I, HVP – II. HVP peanut offers more of meaty, smoked flavor suitable for, chicken soups.